Here are 10 things you can do to help us:
1) Participate! Register to comment on articles, and gain access to our Free Stuff section which will include free mp3s, free show tickets, free apparel, free CDs and more (coming very soon).
2) Join or email list and we’ll send you our monthly newsletter, and invites to our special events and private parties. We won’t sell or distribute your email in any way.
3) Visit our site often, and if you really like us, make us your home page.
4) Spread the Word! Email your friends and let them know about us. If you run a blog or website, hook us up with a link. Or… a story about us would be really cool :)
5) Send us an email telling us how much you love us. Okay… we’ll also take comments and suggestions.
6) Contribute! We are always looking for great writers and bloggers. Since we are a new site we unfortunately can’t pay you… but we can give you lots and lots of praise. Click here for our submission policies.
7) Click on our Sponsors and Google ads that are spread throughout our site, visit their sites, and if you like something buy it.
8) If you’re planning on buying something from Amazon, iTunes, or Insound connect to those sites through us—it won’t cost you anything, and they’ll send us a few cents for referring you. Those pennies add up and might help to keep our talented writers paid.
– Shop at Amazon
– Shop at iTunes
– Shop at Insound!
9) Download and use Firefox as your default browser. Not only will our site look and perform better—every site will look and perform better. It’s available for PC’s and Mac’s. It’s also extremely easy to download and install and you can transfer your bookmarks from your old browser with the click of a button. Internet Explorer is a horrible browser and should be exterminated from this earth—for legal reasons, this is not a plead for some maniac to blow up Microsoft. Please note: we are not getting any money for promoting Firefox—it really is the best browser on the market.
10) Donate! Even $1 would help and be greatly appreciated.