Mudsugar is looking for talented and original blog writers to contribute to our Music, Music Reviews, Art & Design, Film, Movie Reviews, and Toys & Gadgets sections.
You may apply as either a staff writer or contributor. As a staff writer, we would ask that you submit at least one piece per week. If your time is constricted but you still really wish to write for Mudsugar, you can apply as a contributor, requiring only two pieces per month, but still with the option of writing as many as you wish.
Since our site is new, we, unfortunately, cannot afford to pay you much at this time, but we will be hosting some great events and parties that you will be invited to.
If you are interested in writing for us, please send an email to work [at] mudsugar [dot] com and include samples of your writing (300-800 words).
If you would like to contribute just one story or periodically please follow the guidelines below and send your story to work [at] mudsugar [dot] com. Your submission will be reviewed and you will be notified if we intend to publish it.
1. Featured articles should be between 500 to 1000 words
2. Blog posts should be between 250 to 600 words
3. Photos are encouraged with articles and interviews
4. All submissions must be original works, written by the submitting writer.
5. Articles may be edited for length and grammar.